Mike Bird posted a video interview with N. T. Wright about what he would want his children to know after he is dead…his answer: look to Jesus! I’d be interested though in thoughts on his comments as I have my own thoughts about an existentialist approach to Jesus.
Author Blogs (RSS feeds below)
Tagsauthority Barth Bible Bonhoeffer: Pastor Martyr Prophet Spy Book Reviews C.S. Lewis Christ Christology Church Dogmatics Cost of Discipleship Dietrich Bonhoeffer Ecclesiology Eric Metaxas Ethics Food God Gospel of John great theologians hell History Holy Spirit humour Jesus Jesus Christ Justification Karl Barth letters and papers from prison Love Wins Luther Martin Luther N. T. Wright N.T. Wright New Testament NT Wright Prayer Protestant Reformation Reading Reformation Day religion Resurrection Rob Bell Robert Jenson salvation Scot McKnight Theology
- Why I Want to Baptize My Son October 21, 2011 Joel Banman
- The Word of God Endures Forever: A Sermon on Isa 40:6-8; 1 Peter 1:24-25 March 3, 2011 Joel Banman
- Ethics II: Ethics as Formation January 31, 2011 Joel Banman
- IHS – What Does It Mean? May 25, 2013 Rick Wadholm Jr.
- Change Is Coming May 19, 2013 Rick Wadholm Jr.
- The Revelation of Yahweh in the Exodus: The Theological Center May 18, 2013 Rick Wadholm Jr.
- Reading (and not heeding my own advice) March 25, 2013 Marc
- Sometimes you just have one of those days where you wish you had a RESTART button. March 16, 2013 Marc
- Kitchen conversations March 11, 2013 Marc